Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crochet - Why Did I Ever Leave You?


I mentioned in my last post that I have started looking at crochet projects. I used to crochet a lot. I remember making big boy bed blankets for my nephews who are now 17 and 15. I think the last project I did was a baby blanket for my niece who is now about to turn 7, so it's been a while. Gianna's nana does crochet, so when I found this project on Pinterest, we both fell in love with it. We had a crochet lunch and above are the results.
Couple of issues before I move ahead with this project. Not sure I like the white dc all around -- looks to thick to me -- I may change that to sc. My friend, by mistake, did 7 petals on her first one instead of six. Oddly enough, it looked more like a flower, so I think I'm going to be adding another petal. Happy accident as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment