Monday, January 9, 2012

Introduction

I love to read knitting blogs. I have a few favorites that I have been following for years, but I will read just about anyone's knitting blog. I love to see what other people are knitting -- what they are inspired to knit. Sometimes it helps me become inspired in my own knitting. My day job is not the most creative and as I get older I'm finding I have the need to be more creative more often. I feel like there's a big idea hiding in here somewhere, and if I just have the right experience, it will be uncovered. Anyone else every feeling that way?

A little about me, I am in my mid to late 40's -- more late than mid if I'm being totally honest :-). I am what some would call a career gal. I am co-owner of a small to mid sized national consulting company which I co-founded 10 years ago. My career has enveloped my life for the past 25 years. I did, however, manage to get a complete addiction to knitting started about 10 years ago. Knitting keeps me sane. It's my relaxation. It's my escape from what you might guess is a highly stressful job. Knitting is where my creativity lives.

I do have two boys -- furry boys that is -- they are pictured there on the right. They keep me company and as you might imagine, are quite spoiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment